Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Hmmm

Mrs Mav

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought "hikacking" was allowed in the Bikesheds....after all, that was one of the heinous crimes that sent a fair few of this motley crew scurrying in flight from "other places"...hmmm..... sorry Miss Mav *wink*

Must go and ask the Head for a copy of the Bikeshed Rools

FH

who is now covered in Hammerite paint with no Hammerite paint remover in the house *mad* Serves me right for not reading the bl**dy label first ☹️

As Steve-B is a little bit older than me you'd better watch out

Paul

PS After yesterday you may find that you set off airport metal detectors, don't worry this is quite normal

PPS You have not been fitted with:-

a) A bugging device

b) A tracking device

c) A scrot-cam

PPPS You may also find that occasionally your tackle will pick-up local taxi radio transmissions, again this is quite normal

PPPPS No user serviceable parts inside. In case of soiling the unit should be washed in warm soapy water and dried gently. The unit should be given a good scratch first thing in the morning. Please avoid lead lined rooms as this may effect some of the functions of the unit. 😬

Supercheese R250

Edited by - paul davis on 1 Aug 2003 07:09:46

paul, i almost spit coffee all over me keyboard just now. *thumbup* *thumbup*

i remember a person who was in the Black Panthers *eek* coming to my parents house in the 60s speaking to a group of middle-class white folks when i was younger.

and i'm NOT that old....barely greying in my mid-40's 😬

Steve B

Faster than the Speed of Dark Join us on the USA 2005 tour......HERE

Phew, I spend a lot of money on keyboards *wink*

I think Ross is still in bed, either that or the Scrot-cam needs calibration.

I'll hand the crown of resident old guy over to you as you are a year older than me (another phew) *wink* 😬

Paul

Supercheese R250

I remember back in the early 70's when you had to pay to be 'Bricked' (sorry Ross, I know that must be painful for you 😬), my brother-in-law saved for a few months to have it done privately.

2 weeks after the deed was done, he caught mumps, his 2 veg swelled to the size of grapefruits and he was told by his GP, "I'm sorry Mr ******* but you may well be sterile now".

A cruel irony I thought as he could have saved himself a good few quid

😬 😬 😬

Brent