Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Foreign Bike Sheds

mav

Well, I've risen to the bait (if thats' gramer) and posted under their belly.

Let's see if they can cope with the downstairs crowd... *wink*

I must say that they have a larger range of smillies to play with... 😳

Alcester Racing 7's Equipe - 🙆🏻

Blimey *eek* A Mav-like presence in the middle of the day *confused* Are ya werkin' or lollin'?

FH *cool*

Off to finish building a shed..........for bikes and other paraphernalia (aka a "bikeshed")........If I don't return by lunchtime, it means I've fallen orf me ladder whilst trying to fix that horrid tar'n'gritty stuff on the roof ☹️

Well, apart from a rather scary moment when I was using the claws of the hammer as a crampon on the roof, with nothing between me 'n' the ground for a few seconds (plus all the nosey Bob the Builders watching from next door's building plot) 😳

I am glad to say I'm back on terra firma and we have just about completed the job on the garage-shed. Next is the smaller one for the bikes and tools........... anyone want a sit-on mower? It's overkill for this garden and is taking up lots of space *mad* I can vouch for its wheely capabilities - managed to take the tyre off on one corner at the old abode *eek* What was it Mr FH said? Slow in - fast out 😬 oops *cool*

Edited by - fullharness on 30 Jul 2003 14:43:30

's all done *cool* Even put down some flooring (using one of those really *eek* scary circular saw thingys 😳

Now I've got to paint the outsides of both sheds, jetwash the fence and then paint it, paint the antique wrought iron gardin chairs and table and splat linseed oil over the wooden gardin tables and chairs......

But, inside the house we need to:

Paint Bathroom 1

Paint Bathroom 2

Paint dining room

Paint dahnstairs loo

Paint front stairs and front passage

Paint back stairs and **** passage *eek*

So, the BB'ers could earn their keep in October, although I'd prefer you not to adopt Amish-style tendencies... aren't they teetotal? *confused*

FH-of-all-trades *cool*

Edited by - fullharness on 31 Jul 2003 13:50:59