Click here if you are having website access problems ×

UNCONFIRMED - C21VHPD

mav

The Cambs fens are just like Area 51 - strangle flying things - loud noises in the middle of the night.....that was until someoine pointed out they were planes and trains.

My relatives used to worship the 'One Eyed Bright Light God In The Sky'....bless em...never seen a police helicopter before *confused* 😬

Good to see you are OK Craig - was there much damage.

afternoon shedders

If you think that photo looks scary you should have been there and looked over the edge. *eek*

The photo doesn't do justice to how steep it was.

Craig "I believe I can fly" Seymour is one very lucky individual *thumbup*

I think the local emergency services were quite impressed as well

Caterham 21 VHPD *cool* - one of the few *thumbup*

Mr FH and I were greatly relieved that you're OK Craig, particularly after seeing the pix! Think "the angels" must have been looking down on you..........it could so easily have been large boulders and a sheer drop *eek* Glad to have you back *thumbup*

Love

FH *cool*

having driven the route in a race, ahem, Targa-Liege 2002, i can only cringe, with a sick sphincter puckering thought as to what *could have occurred* as we were racing on the route against the clock. *eek* *eek* *eek*

now they have an idea what a T/L is like, we need more 7s doing them in the future

Steve B

Faster than the Speed of Dark Join us on the USA 2005 tour......HERE

The 21 was more or less unscathed. A couple, well several, large rocks forced the air scoop up through the radiator, which put a great big hole in it. Some other rocks pushed the drivers footwell in a bit. The driver's seat back broke. The front a-frame tube got a bit bent. One of the exhausts bent as well. And the paint got a bit scratched.

So I was a lucky. The suspension and chassis seem fine (the car drives straight, anyway) but I'll take it Arch for a checkover anyway. I will also need to strip down the suspension to check it is all OK too.

Honda Passion Orange, 640kg *eek*, and proud of it *smile*