Click here if you are having website access problems ×

2002 SLR/400

Julian Thompson

I've decided it is a bad idea to sell this car as I'd only want one again sooner or later - and I just couldn't bear it being driven off down the drive!

(wose still one of my mates wanted to buy it which would have been torture, especially if I ever ended up being overtaken by him on the track!!)

Thanks for everyone's input

Jue 😬

Dino - You're not for sale but I know where a by all accounts lovely 246GT Dino Ferrari (as opposed to Dino Ferrana!) is !!

(And Rich, I'm going to have a look at it anyway because, as one of my customers said to me yesterday when I was rattling on about the housing market going to shyte in the next 5 years :

"All I do know for sure is that in that time, you'll just be 5 years closer to being dead!" *confused*

I have considered getting a hydraulic ramp setup that will allow me to drive the Caterham onto the ramps then raise it up and park another car underneath. Right now I have three cars and a trailer and they won't all fit in the garage at the same time as I'd like so the stacking idea is not as mad as it may sound.