Click here if you are having website access problems ×

WAKEY-WAKEY

rossybee

Nice, seeing you're up in Chesh, d'ya fly with Simon Cocker?

Mine's the usual power stuff + gliders, electric and Heli's, most things that fly in fact 😬

Seek forgiveness, not permission.

Is it easy to rob a bank and get away with it???

THE COUNTDOWN TO BEING UNDER THE THUMB HAS STARTED!!

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can;t say i know him. I fly with what used to be called hmac (heswall) but we fly in flintshire.

I'm looking into a 'private Invite only' club at the moment for next year - same costs as present inc BMFA etc.

We are purchasing a new airframe (heli) for my dad at christmas - last one is a pile of twisted metal ☹️ Any suggestions (beginer on heli)

😬

In fact, the system wouldn't let me take the user name "Accountant Pat". I got some error message along the lines of "Access Denied - no dreary beanies allowed on this forum"

Actually, that's not true. I just didn't think so many people had seen the less successful cartoon "Accountant Pat and his black and white 2003 edition of UK Generally Accepted Accounting Principles"

Pat and his not quite black and white cat

Full Harness my dear girl, haven't seen you for a while *wink* so thought I would trawl around to see where you've been lurking all this time.

Having had a bit of a nose around I can see why you reside more down here so can I join your gang please 🤔

I'll let you have a wiggle of me joystick as I fly the WOT 4 if you let me join *eek*

Brent

Nae worries KS *wink* Mr Chiswick and I are "old" friends and are completely smutless 😳 I can vouch for him as being a suitable candidate for Bikeshed membership folks and he has a very shiny new DVA-powered enginey thing in his pedal car too - but I could still lose him in the corners on a recent foreign blat 😬 Power is not everything - guidance from Mr FH is *cool*

FH *smile*

Lose me in the corners 🤔 PAH There's a challenge to ones manhood if ever I heard it *eek*

I'll 'ave you know I woz merely backing off coz of 'er indoors uttering expletives through me headset 😳

Brent

Edited by - BRENT CHISWICK on 29 Jul 2003 13:11:26

Edited by - BRENT CHISWICK on 29 Jul 2003 13:12:32

Hi to all shedders, nice to be welcomed here 😬

Boonie, I could of course say that it provides an extremely good counterbalance due to the size 😳 but modesty..............oh and, alright, honesty as well forbids. 😬

Brent

Edited by - BRENT CHISWICK on 29 Jul 2003 13:36:16

Edited by - BRENT CHISWICK on 29 Jul 2003 13:37:33

Lose me in the corners PAH There's a challenge to ones manhood if ever I heard it

Your manhood is not in question, dear boy *wink* Steering wheels at dawn then *cool* How's about October, around the 11th 🤔 *tongue*

FH *cool*

FH,

If you are issuing the challenge, doesn't protocol dictate that I get to choose the weapons 🤔

If so then it has to be 'THE DRAGSTRIP' dum, dum, dummmmmm

I will (everso slightly grudgingly) admit that your wheel twirling abilities aren't toooooooooo bad (ok....pretty good really) so I have to choose the weapons that will give me a clear advantage you see 😬

I think it's called..... 'Levelling the Playing Field'. Also known as..... 'Ain't No Way I Am Going To Lose'. 😬 😬

Brent