Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Ifor Williams trailer

kenny.

12' x 6' flat bed with drop sides, twin axle complete with ramps............bought new 4 years ago and in vgc..........£900. Also bead blast cabinet which will take up to 14" wheels complete with nozzle hoses etc £200. 3 phase compressor.5hp motor will check cfm.£400. small surface grinder.would do for shims etc. no auto traverse but small enough for home use.proper toolroom quality, needs a little tlc £250....few other bits and bobs I'll post shortly, I'm having a major clear out.

Kenny SLR

Edited by - kenny on 24 Jul 2003 20:06:30

Interested in the trailer but at a more realistic price - like £450.

Could be interested in the compressor but more details please.

Can be contacted on 01444 892127 (24 hours) or e-mail me at brookhousesfarm@btconnect.com

JH

Deliveries by Saffron, *thumbup* the yellow 222bhp Sausage delivery machine

Thanks for that Martin *thumbup*......the trailer is actually at the workshop in S****horpe, we have just folded the business and need to clear all the equipment, anybody wishing to view can do so at any time. Nifty I will find out how ramps stow away.

Cheers,

Kenny SLR400

I

Edited by - kenny on 26 Jul 2003 12:24:14

Nifty, just made call to my partner re. trailer. Apparently we modified it to stash our hand forklift for ease of use. It can be put back to original. Trailer still looks completley standard but ramps need to be carried on the bed. As I said we bought this item new 4 years ago.

Thanks,

Kenny SLR

ps Tow vehicle for sale also...........It's a Europa Engineering built Dodge Custom Pickup.5.7 litre, re-built from ground up and concours. Bright yellow, conolly hide, loads of billet alloy machined parts.i.e. window winders, door handles , side exit exhausts 1971 and tax exempt.......anyone interested??????

Kenny,

Can you E-mail me on niftys@btopenworld.com?

I am coming up to Lincoln on Friday so could pop up to S****horpe if someone is going to be about. Could you let me know where to find your workshop and what times there is likely to be someone about?

mobile number would be useful too.

Cheers,

Nifty

Keep off the straight and narrow *tongue* 😬

Hiya Nifty,

The trailer was sold at weekend.sorry 'bout that mate *thumbdown*.......If you are interested in any other bits and pieces please don't hesitate to email me and I'll give you directions to workshop, theres still a few bits and bobs left (equipment wise) before we close the doors.

Cheers,

Kenny SLR400

ps whats wrong with having a workshop in stwatshorpe 😬 😬

Edited by - kenny on 29 Jul 2003 22:19:57