Click here if you are having website access problems ×

I'm off

WindyMiller

See you all soon, I'll miss the sheds and the up to date Beano's.

Back in about 4 weeks, after my Norway tour and family holidays, but I thought I'd leave you with these two.

1) Is my seven going to become the most northerly one ever and does anyone want to claim east, south, highest!, lowest etc?

2) Adverts *mad*

Cadbury's flake- " Only the crumbliest, flakiest chocolate tastes like chocolate never tasted before" *mad* *mad* *mad* How do we know, we've never tasted it!!! This really gets my goat, marketting agencies talking tosh for large sums of cash, anyone else got any that really annoy them?

Windy

Red and Black 1.8K

Have a good trip - I am dead jealous of the Norway trip - I'd love to go there but its a non starter with the kids at the moment (aged 3 and 6)

My current most hated ads are the ones for the Orange phones with that irritating, jumped-up patronising little to$$er of a kid in them *mad*

Nick

P8MRA - Red and Black 1.6K supersport

I dont believe in Fate, but I do believe in Sh*t, because Sh*t happens - here and here

*wink* Windy and Windy Jnr - have a great trip - look forward to hearing all about it when you get back *thumbup*

Nick - *mad* don't get me started about Orange, not only are the adverts pants, and really, really irritating, they barred my phone yesterday because they said that I hadn't paid the bill, even though they had a record of me doing so *mad* *mad* *mad* *mad* *mad* *mad*

*wink*

Rach

Have fun and dont break anything *thumbup*

Best advert had to be Halfrauds, "we charge you peanuts so we thought we'd give you monkeys", never a truer word spoken 😳

Seek forgiveness, not permission.

Is it easy to rob a bank and get away with it???

THE COUNTDOWN TO BEING UNDER THE THUMB HAS STARTED!!