Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Road Angel

Luke Beaumont

Since the Road Angel is popular hereabouts, I thought I'd offer mine for sale.

This is the Road Angel GPS speed trap locator we all know & love. I purchased this one in early December last year. As such, it comes without the laser alert (this can be added by buying the £40 laser head from Blackspot if you think the laser capability is worthwhile).

It has at least 4 months remaining on the update service subscription. Come December, you will have to renew with Blackspot if you wish to be able to update your unit. Prices on that here.

My unit has been well looked after, and not been permanently installed as I use it between a number of cars. I still have the original box, all the supplied accessories, and the receipt from the store chain I bought it from in the unlikely event of you needing to call on the remainder of the warranty.

So, any takers at £250 including 1st class Special Delivery?

kept it at the top of the list as well!!!!!

Cannot afford any more so cannot increase my offer!!!!!!! all of the excuses wife, baby new one on the way etc. Need a road angel to stop me paying out on fines etc. ( Is this working, how are the heart strings, do you need a tisue for your eyes!!! )

*confused*

I would try thinking of a witty retort, were Mark not painfully close to the truth. I've gone to an Origin Blue I 😳

Andy - I just didn't get on with the Road Angel. Judging by the number on here that are happy with their RA, and the RA winning most mag reviews I guess it's just me.

Hi Im new on here and aim to purchase a superlight this winter.

In the meantime, I am happy to take it off your hands for 225 assuming it comes with all the accessories cables etc.

Let me know and I get a cheque in the post (Kev_kaz@hotmail.com)

Cheers

K

Edited by - kpm on 5 Aug 2003 09:26:09

Hi Luke,

Sorry I did not get the message till today. If poss could you use rupert_connelly@hotmail.com as I am away from home and don't automatically check the email that the club has.

E banking is fine.

Thanks