Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Countdown to Jaffa-dom

rossybee

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was thinking that if the foreplay had to last until at least until tomorrow and that, um, er, an early "celebration" of tomorrow would result in punishment then I'd need something to take my mind off things. I can think of no one more suitable for that task than the Honourable Lady

However, if the AW in FH's post was Mr Webb then he may well appear in certain additions of Euroboy which is perhaps even worse 😳 *eek*

Tam, do they let you laugh in the office, I though that was only allowed when the subject of fees was mentioned ?

Paul

Supercheese R250

Good luck tomorrow Jaffa Boy *thumbup*

I'll try not to think about you, cos that would be a bit worrying, but all the best for a speedy recovery, hope it's not too long before you can 'clear the custard'. There's always next years National Orgasm Day... if you can wait that long *eek* 😬 *tongue*

moom

www.megabird.co.uk

The day is upon me.....

*eek* *eek* *eek* *eek* *eek* *eek* *eek* *eek* *eek* *eek* *eek* *eek* *eek* *eek* *eek* *eek* *eek* *eek*

*eek* *eek* *eek* *eek* *eek* *eek* *eek* *eek* *eek* *eek* *eek* *eek* *eek* *eek* *eek* *eek* *eek* *eek*

Ross

Very Black 6spd SuperSport

(WHICH IS NOW FOR SALE here and here ☹️)

View my photos here