Click here if you are having website access problems ×

The perfect day ????

Dickie Normuss

Pat

When is Snetterton

Where is Snetterton

Will I be allowed as a passenger (dont have my own helmet)-to avoid confusion I mean a crash helmet 😳

Is there a charge

Are you going

Do you have a vacant seat

who else from here is going

Can I drive yours? I wont break it......................much 😬

just a few questions 😳

Seek forgiveness, not permission.

Is it easy to rob a bank and get away with it???

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Miss Mav - what about a nice orchid?

Ric:

Tuesday 19th August

Near Cambridge (about 2 hours from Redhill, IIRC)

Yes (I have a spare helmet 😳 - would need to check size)

Just a modest donation to NtL (£10)

Yes

For passenger rides, yes. On the way there, afraid not ☹️ - not after allowing for helmets, fuel, tools, overnight bag, umbrella, etc etc etc

Tam, IIRC - not sure about anyone else from the sheds

I'd love to let you ( *eek*) but sadly, you're a tad too tall (the driver's seat is moulded, to fit my petite Colin Chapman-tall frame 😳)

You could teach my kids a thing or two about questioning techniques *tongue* 😬

So shall we see you there?

Pat and his not quite black and white cat

For a second, I thought - great, if Ric can take all of my stuff, then the passenger seat will be free, so Ric can come as passenger. D'oh 😳

I'm actually going up the night before - there is a mandatory drivers' briefing at 08.30, with registration before that, which I mustn't miss, so I thought I'd go up the night before.

I imagine passengers can come later than that (first session is 09.10), if you wanted. Alternatively, if you were going to come up the night before, we could go in convoy. I was originally booked into a place in Wymondham, but I'm now staying here following recommendations from Mr and Miss Mav *smile*

If you're planning to come, if you email me your 'phone number I will call to arrange details, etc.

I will be there in my official cheerleading capacity 😬 Mr T is driving and is a willing giver of passenger rides although he will be in the blue group (slightly scary), not the reds (really scary) 😳

Personally I'm out to blag as many red group passenger rides as I can - worked at Cadwell *cool*

Any shedders there come and say hello - red x/flow H5 URF

Tam

I'm not a lawyer *tongue* (Tam?) but my reading of the papers is that £10 gets you a day's worth - otherwise, looks a bit pricey.

I shall be in the red group 😳, Roadsport B car with lots of stickers and my name on the side, reg PM51 CAT if you still can't find it *wink*. I'll happily give passenger rides all day *cool*

at the ones I've been to its £10 for the day - and you need to sign an indemnity form/get a wristband on the day.......

NaPP - can I have a ride (in your Caterham, that is) please? 😬

Tam

NaPP, hhhmmmm, I wish that was the case, but I've been "between jobs" for over a year and Job Seekers Allowance doesn't go too far ☹️ But I'm determined to make it as I've not been to any Caterham related fun since February so I shall be seen at Snetterton with £10 in change and my helmet 😬

Paul 2 Sofas Davis

Supercheese R250