Click here if you are having website access problems ×

The perfect day ????

Dickie Normuss

Ross

I expect you are more used to having young men examine your tackle, just like Gay Al's Texan friend 😳

Paul

PS I can't afford to have you snuffed out so I'm going to pay for your op to go slightly wrong, one slip of the scalpel and *eek* Perhaps you could go by the name of Rosemary 😳

If ya' can't say somethin' nice, don't say nothin' at all. Thumper

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That is the name of my insider at the hospital, how did you know ?

Paul

PS Are you going to Ninewells, Fernbrae, Royal Victoria Hospital, Kings Cross Hospital or Royal Dundee Liff, I need to be sure I get him to the right one on the big day.

PPS Why are they so many hospitals in Dundee ?

Ross, I'm already taking some on, she's already got two, none mine, dont know if that's dedication of madness?????

Another good man down 🤔

Seek forgiveness, not permission.

Is it easy to rob a bank and get away with it???

THE COUNTDOWN TO BEING UNDER THE THUMB HAS STARTED!!

Paul, you seem to have a great deal of knowledge with Dundee Hossies, how?

I am getting "done" in 9wells, very much the main one in the area.

You missed Dundee Royal Infirmary (DRI), which is now closed & partially knocked down, now flats & new-build kit homes.

Ref the others, Fernbrae is the local private job for people with money or BUPA (I have neither), the Vic is for old peeps (might interest you? 😬), Kings X is for contagious diseases, & Liff is the loony bin (might interest most shedders)...

Ric, I refer to them as Blue Peters... (ones that were made earlier), but I would think long & hard (no pun intended) before going for it, as the medical folk stress that it should be considered permanent. (even though a reversal has around 50% success rate)

Ross

Very Black 6spd SuperSport *wink*

Viv, So do I need a Cheshire based hitman too ?

Ross, My Dundee character, Dirty Mac*, is now booked to appear at Ninewells hospital on the 31st, he'll have his meat mallet, 2 bricks, his stanley knives, an aluminum baseball bat, a stick with a nail in the end, a length of 2 by 4, several sets of pliers, some mole grips, a motorbike chain, a portable vice and a selection of specimen jars. He will allow you to don your gimp mask if you so wish, he's a real gentleman although he will not be the least bit gentle.

Paul

* Known to his mother and probation officer as Stanley Mac, what do the authorities know you as ?

PS Glad to hear you already own a skirt, is that in addition to your kilt and string vest

PPS I've found a picture of you at C21VHPD's house (I hope it was before you were married)

[Rab C voice]

"I will tell you this!"

[/Rab C voice]

Do you get hitmen for everyone who has a dig?

Tell Dirty Mac to be alert on the 31st, cos he's gonna be up against a pretty angry m****r f**ker (well, mildly irate) 😬

Just tell him to ask for "BIG ROSS", don't need the ward number...

PS which kilt were you referring to, tartan or camouflage J-P G one? (bit hit in Texas)

Ross

Very Black 6spd SuperScot *tongue*