Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Off to see the Electricity School

Hibster.

Sorry they don't have a nice Nodding Dog logo like the one at Noger's school.

I'm off for an interview tomorrow at British Energy, luckily the location is very convenient for Bath as it's in Gloucester (and Bath is near everywhere, or is everywhere near Bath?) and so is very near home - no I lie, it's 112 miles from home, hhhmm, 224 Blatting miles every day 😬, I wonder how long that'll remain fun *tongue*. I can forsee the need to a B&B at least a few nights a week.

Fingers crossed 😬

Noger, are you working on your contract through an umbrella company or do you have your own PSC, it's 7 years since I was last a contractor and I could do with a few pointers?

Paul

If ya' can't say somethin' nice, don't say nothin' at all. Thumper

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks

Once a week you can take a 5 litre bucket in and fill it up and the electricity tap, I wouldn't want to do that in the Seven as I'm worried about the bucket falling over going round corners and leaking the contents through the floor and up my legs 😳

Paul

Thanks folks

What pressure of electrickery would you require Mr Hoopy, I believe they do 240v, 415v and 25,000v. So not enough to make a parrot go Vooom *wink*

Rach, It's tomorrow. I've got to conserve funds in order to get there and back so you'll have to have fun without me tonight (I'm sure Alex will be pleased that you won't be having fun with me). My car's been off the road with no MOT or tax for 6 weeks until today, well actually it's still got no tax but it does now have an MOT cert and a cover note.

Hoopy, one large bottle of 240v coming right up, don't take it internally as it's nuclear generated and Emma wouldn't like it if you glowed after dark (or is that just me).

Ross, Big Tam (no, not Mrs Calvert) is on his way round to see you again, he's gonna bring his ugly stick although now we've seen your picture I think the stick is going to break first *eek*

Paul "nearly employed" Davis

Why Thank you for your kind words Mr Davis, it is only courteous I reply to your comments.

Some people have said I fell out of the ugly tree & hit every branch on the way down...

In my defence, I have lost nearly 2 stones since that photo was taken (by myself I hasten to add), and I can assure you I have a falser which nicely fills the gap in my top teef.

I wonder what your excuse is? *tongue*

Ross

Very Black 6spd SuperSport *wink*

Ross

When (if) you get to be as old as me then you are entitled to look a little worn around the edges. However the way you are going on here Big Tam will snuffing you out before you even reach maturity 😳

Miss Mav, you don't want to see *that* photo unless you've a strong stomach and no inclination towards nightmares *eek*

Paul, Old, but not a git