Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Aeroscreen

normalbloke.29

Probably a longshot, but am looking to convert to an Aeroscreen, must be a full width, preferably carbon,not the Brooklands type.As a result of this,I will also have for sale a brand new screen and silver frame, and a spare black frame, also all associated gubbins, windscreen wiper motor,washer system.

Normalbloke,

I'm planning to go aeroscreen too - but I might be interested in the black surround to replace the scabby silver one I've got at the moment - the car is black, you see...

What's the condition/price/location?

REgds,

Myles

Myles, thanks for your reply, my apologies but i have been away all week with work. The black surround has just come back from being re-coated, i.e. anodised satin black, so is immaculate. Be aware that it is just the surround, not the screen too.The screen I have for sale is silver surround, and brand new.

I am near to Southampton, and am just looking to recover some of the money spent coating it, as literally 2 days after I got it back, the GF agreed to go the aeroscreen route! Doh.

Call me on 07887770402, or just post here, i should check it most days now.

Thanks

NB29,

No worries about the delay - I only want it either a) until I get an Aero like you or b) for resale - it would Alistair Campbell (sic?) (i.e. sex) the car up.

I have a plain glass screen (i.e. not heated) - but the silver surround was obviously replaced at some point and is scabby.

No idea what it's worth - depends on your outlay and the postage.

You can reach me at mylesdavison@yahoo.com

Regds,

Myles