Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Nooooooooooooooo

two threads seem to have been closed down, so obviously something has happened that shouldn't *mad*

Hopefully people will behave themselves otherwise we could be locked out of the site like others in the past have been *eek*

Best behaviour everybody please *smile*

Viv *smile*

Wishing i had my own seven *biggrin*

Hmmmm. Now I no longer wonder why I can't just be 🙆🏻'ed to post on here any more..... It just ain't what it used to be. As someone said to me at Brooklands on Monday "Blatchat has been very quiet recently". Dusk really has settled as far as I am concerned, and other it would seem too.

Too much agro. Too many problems. Too much whinging. Why can't the club just may someone who knows what they are doing to look after Blatchat ? Not as if they are short of money, is it.

Hey ho.

Sad but true ... although "here" = Blatchat rather than "Shed".

Not a single thread of any interest upstairs. TWO slanging matches in "For Sale". Shed in tatters.

Bloomin' heartbreaking. Come home after 13 hours at work for a bit of a peruse of my fave website, and it is all a bit depressing. Pehaps things will pick up soon. *smile*

the old thread was 57 pages long - that puts an ENOURMOUS strain on the server when you reply to it as all 57 pages get downloaded. to ease it Barry and I decided to start a new one. I tried to do it humourously and in character - in the GOG world it would just have been shut down before i'd had the chance to do this....

come on children - play nicely *smile*

😬

HOOPY

R706KGU Hoopylight R

No. Most seven owners are quite butch I have found *tongue*

*when you reply to it as all 57 pages get downloaded.

Good IT support answer. It's the users fault for using the system wrong then ! *smile*

Seems to me we need new BB software/hardware etc. But that is a topic for another day... and one I am too scared to raise.

Hurrah the sun is sining and leaving for Festie of Speed in 1/2 hour *smile* But not in the SEven ☹️

Edited by - Noger on 11 Jul 2003 07:47:01