Click here if you are having website access problems ×

don't do this with a slug

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I might retire in the same year, But being a bit tubby, smoke like a chimbley and keep 3 vineyards in trade you might well be right *eek*

When you realise the worlds not nice just drop your pants and slide on the ice!!!

Actually just realised I retire in 23 years time.

That means a) I've lost 2 years of my life and b) I've 2 years less QA meetings to attend.

Now we are apparently discussing bead sizes verses density and its effect on compressive strength.

I don't even understand the item on the agenda let alone the topic.

Why am I here. Only 2 items to go and if any body has AOB I will shoot them *mad*

When you realise the worlds not nice just drop your pants and slide on the ice!!!

Edited by - Delbert on 16 Jul 2004 15:59:06

Does any body understand steam patterns in an EPSblock mould 🤔

Does anybody care 🤔

I'm so board and I've been upstairs and wound up the architects thread 😬

With regard to Delberta loosing her value.

I had the Armour fiend "cherry" and Carbon fibre cap options installed when I placed the original order 😬

Thats what I like to see, a subtle attempt to bring us back on theme.

Yes the Geek in the corner has some AOB.

I'll be on the cover of the Manchester Evening news cos I just left him lieing there *mad*

No but I have just found out why I needed the EPS Block mould *eek*

If anybody gets a flat pack from "MIF" or a computer from "Dill" you might find the packaging a little contaminated with QA Geek *thumbup*

Soozy was scared of a big black slug in the back garden this eve, whilst erecting the gazebo of doom. I scooped it up on half a frisbee and went to place it in the field over the fence, but then found that Mr Farmer has fired up the electric fence. I caught it with my right (upper) nipple! *eek* *eek* *eek*

(I say 'upper' as I have 3 1/2 of the damn things......)

Fish heads, fish heads, roly poly fish heads.....