Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Reckless

Ah but don't forget, he's not driving. Even with Scoop he just hangs on the outside, all the vehicles drive themselves. It's really a remake of Christine for a younger audience *wink*

If ya' can't say somethin' nice, don't say nothin' at all. Thumper

Ah ha, with Bob off the scene I can make my move on Wendy, whoar eh, whoar eh, nudge nudge wink wink (and not a slug in sight or in Bob's case not on site) *wink*

If ya' can't say somethin' nice, don't say nothin' at all. Thumper

...and now you mention it, (the real) Postman Pat NEVER wears a seat belt whilst delivering letters in his little red van with his (quite) black and white cat early in the morning when the sun is dawning...

Ross

Very Black 6spd SuperSport *wink*

• 11 months later...

Now my name sake is worth a mention, the episode that focusses on him shows farmer Brown turn up to get some grain milled only to have Windy neck 3 pints of rough scrumpy while chatting. Strangely he falls asleep and the wind dies off while he's sleeping. That's m'boy 😬

Windy

Red and Black 1.8K

Anyone else noticed how Bob the Builder frequently manages to four wheel drift his varied plant machinery ! Must be going some, doubt health and safety would be all too impressed

I'm not sure four wheel drift was involved, but a couple of months ago a digger driver doing some road repairs in our lane started up his digger and then managed to fall under the wheels *eek* *confused* The H&SE (along with the BiB) were non too impressed & had the road closed for hours...

Mrs GTD

Edited by - Mrs GTD on 9 Jul 2004 09:45:46