3rd Patrick McMaster

Class 6

1st Brodie Branch

2nd Graham Ford

FTD

Brodie Branch - 77.93

Fastest Novice

Simon Harland - 84.14

many thanks to all the people who turned up to Marshall for this event *thumbup* 😬

Cheers

Dave

don't think it is going to get me the winners medal this year

cannot do anymore of the sprints, and am expecting Dave McFarlane and others to pick up enough points to get ahead ☹️ by my calc Dave needs about 18.72 more points,plus others will start to drop poorer scores

although it looks like the cars to have in class 3 are heavily modded x-flows at the minute

there are a bunch of us in superlights (Adrian & steve & chis) and our times are very close with tyres usually being the only differences and we are generally slower than the high spec xflows (you, bary/steve Day, davemc)

but there is always next year

*wink*

Rob

Glad to see you left me out of the list of high spec Xflow owners *thumbup*, and your calculation ref Dave Mc was absolutely spot on, 10 out of 10 😬

Graham

Competition Secretary

*cool* Lydden *thumbup*, Curborough *thumbup*, MIRA *thumbup*, Llandow *thumbup*, Loton Park, Curborough, Aintree...4 down, 3 to go ands its all getting very close

*cool*

Dave

Thanks for an excellent weekend *thumbup* well organised and an excellent venue. Also please pass on my thanks to all the marshalls for making the event possible.

Graham

Any chance of the same system of scrutineering at other 7 club sprints 🤔 I realise that there were less cars present but it made more sense for the MSA official to walk from car to car and gave the drivers more time to prepare. Perhaps at Curborough we could park in areas designated for each class thereby ensuring we are checked in class order. I know this would be welcomed by quite a few

Thanks again

Mark D

Su77on Se7ens *cool*

Avoiding the Kerbs