Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Loft clearance - marginal 7's content

V7 SLR

I'll take reasonable offers on the following:

Pair of rear carbon fibre wings. Painted.

Camping equipment: Vango tunnel tent, 2 x vango marco polo sleeping bags, trangia and coleman stoves (inc gas).

PIII 600 chip, mobo, case, monitor, mouse and IR keyboard. Needs memory and HDD to get it working.

Sony VCR - mono but 4 head so decent picture.

Old 14" colour TV.

Mission 751 speakers.

Phillips car stereo - cass/rad with face-off panel

Worcs L7 club joint AO.//Membership No. 4379//Azure Blue SLR No. 0077//Se7ens List Tours

One Trangia (the bigger of the two) with additional non-stick pan. The other is an open Coleman jobbie, with a working gas tank.

I wanted to sell them together, with the rest of the camping kit but I've just had an enquiry for the tent-only.... Make me an offer. If he doesn't take the lot I'll consider splitting.

Worcs L7 club joint AO.//Membership No. 4379//Azure Blue SLR No. 0077//Se7ens List Tours

I'd be interested in taking the Trangia off your hands - how much were you thinking?

Is the Coleman a small sort of three prong thing which you put a canister on the bottom of (painting with words was never my greatest skill in life - in fact I don't think I have a great skill in life)

I'm open to offers on the smaller stuff, unless someone takes the lot.

There were essentially 2 types of Coleman, one with the gas directly connected (unstable when used on a field) and the other with a half meter rubber hose to a remote gas canister. The latter is the one I've got.

Saw one of these explode once. Someone put some rough fuel into it which blocked it (we guess) but he kept pumping it anyway until it all went Pete Tong. Funny... because no-one was hurt.

Just to clarify, mine's a gas stove. Not petrol.