Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Cheap New Carbon Rear Wings

Hoopy, They look like Caterhma ones. The photgrahic process does not really allow the quality to be demonstrated.

Count, Harry Flatters, TonyC and others will testify how good these are......although these onjes aren't quite as perfect as the perfect ones they paid £770/set for. They are still, as I say , better than any others on the market.

JT, I have 1 set of fronts - they are perfect hence £300 the pair.

Made

Outside

Germany

Edited by - the dog in the park on 2 Jul 2003 21:21:35

Arnie

I did not pay £770 for my set, I paid just about £100 - from Geof'f Dixon's missus. If Wendy hears this sort of crap on BlatChat, I am in serious trouble - and so are you - I know how much that new engine of yours is going to cost after all.

Anyway, the wings are better than Caterham's efforts which are probably fibre glass anyway

• Leadership Team

To help out with funding the finance of your new Doggie wings, does anybody want to part with an original carbon Caterham O/S rear wing, painted or otherwise?

Stu.

Man with stick, Can I borrow your stick mate, I want to catch a talking dog.

Count & Aves, I will be spilling the beans about the true cost of extra car bits at 17:30 tomorrow so you'd better pay up soon or it'll cost you a whole new wardrobe of clothes, a kitchen & a weekend at a health spar.

Oh and did I say, it's gone up to £300 each. Oh look I can afford some wings now, let's make it £600 each and then I can have a nose cone too 😳 *wink* 😬

Blackmailer