Click here if you are having website access problems ×

LA (ITAL PCD) 6*13 rim in aid of NTL

Simos

Brand new, never worn a tyre, silver, caterham supplied minilite(esque).

Need a spare or just an unmarked rim...?

Advertised on the NTL forum previously but most people read here...

make an offer (not derisory, it's for NTL) and it's yours.

Kent/Sussex border or can deliver up into London

Simos,

If Piers hasn't already snaffled this then could you pls contact via "mail" button.

Went thru "Wanted" section a while back to get me a spare Ital pcd rim. It arrived, I cleaned it, I painted the middle "lotus gold" to match the other 3 I had. I even fitted the 032R to it and took it to a track day befroe realising it was Ford PCD. What an 🙆🏻.

So obviously interested (though it would depend upon manufacturer)

DaveM

Dave, you probably had the same reaction as me trying to fit the rim on the hub. Try sliding down the studs, fail, then try again more carefully, then as light dawns... disbelievingly line up one stud to see the opposite doesn't match and then outraged get out ruler and measure before swearing profusely at your 'reliant' Caterham.

Rims seem to be about 60 quid on the web. There've been some bulk deals and club discounts you might be able to get them for 50ish, half price shall we say 25. If not let me know how much you can afford.

All goes to NTL remember.

Correction. I did say never had tyre on it, I now recall, it was supplied with a tyre which I removed and put on the (ford) rim. Technically then - had a tyre fitted and removed but has never been fitted to a car.

(this was '97 it's been in a house movers box since and I'm now cleaning up and chucking out...)