Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Very fast VX for sale

Steve Ashurst 63

Due to forthecoming school fee requirements I am having to sell my favourite toy.

Built as a 91 BDR car , it had a VX 2.0E motorsport engine fitted the following year . The engine came from a single seater and is effectively a blue printed VXe engine. It has been serviced by James Whiting who rejetted and rechoked it following a Weber ECU being fitted.

I have had the car for 3 years and have done a handful of track days and sunny runs. On track days it appears to be one of the fastest VX's around ( not my driving - we have swapped cars around) and makes equal pace with a very tidy VX of a friend of mine which has had lots of QED money spent on it and delivers 215bhp. Mine was dynoed at an unrealistic 218bhp and a smooth curve, in relaity its probably nearer 200bhp?

THe car is Jag racing green with a yellow nose, cycle wings, leather seats, harness's , FIA roll bar, minilites with newish 021's, momo wheel, tonneau . What else have I forgotten ?

By no means immaculate , it is a tidy , solid car ( new de dion fitted last summer) that goes incredibly fast and is well set up.

I am based in Suffolk , about 30 minutes north of Ipswich.

Offers around 12.5 k .

Alternatively tell me of a good comprehensive I can get my kids into .

Telephone Steve on 07836 379940

Steve

*eek*