Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Bikeshedders and Oulton

Jaseb

So, who's going and do we got a weather forecast *thumbup*

Me'n'er will be there, me in the blues and she'll be spinning away merrily with the greenies( *tongue*), should make for interesting swappsies between sessions at the very least 😬

Edited by - jaseb on 29 Jun 2003 21:03:33

I work at the MET office and I couldn't get as detailed a weather report as that! Proves someone somewhere is making it all up!!!

We know it is going to rain - it always does at Oulton!

Miss Mav - are you driving? If so will see you in the session! Think I am in Green as JaseB won't go up to advanced and let me in internediate yet!! *eek*

Have a great time, rain or shine.....meanwhile, I shall be with the Santa Claus of Seveners in Hoddesdon, getting me car fettled for Bordeaux *thumbup*

FH *cool*

*eek* because I haven't started packing yet *eek*

Edited by - fullharness on 30 Jun 2003 15:46:35

If its not to crap weather, i have the afternoon booked off work. Martin, I will call at lunchtime for an Oulton weather now-cast!

Pretty please with sugar on top can I have a ride with some one (as in a car ride, you dirty people... *tongue*)

Hoopy & kevSull

I am called jane Chamberlain (probably the smallest 7'ner around! Often seen in a green and yellow 7 N911 RPM (one that hhad to get towed home from oulton *thumbdown*.

I am only contracting here so don't know many people yet. Would be good to see your 7 one lunchtime and a chat KevSull *cool*

Jane