Click here if you are having website access problems ×

"The Darkness" on TOTP

The whole "retro" thing is quite "in" I hear so Deep Purple is probably quite cool (the first album I bought was Deep Purple "In Rock"). There was even some woman on TOTP in a jump-suit .... I mean hello they didn't do much for girls in 1986 .... so why should things be any different now *confused* *tongue* 😬

Bloody difficult to take off too ... I think you know what I am talking about *tongue* ... although @ 28 ... you probably missed the whole jump suit thing. Which is probably a good thing *smile*

Lee,

Unfortunately, I havnt managed to see DP with Blackmore. I guess that defines the generation - whether you can remember seeing DP with Blackmore? Now even Jon Lord has retired - I think they should call it a day, but I might chnage my ind after Tuesday 😬

How far back do you have to go, last weekend ?

and yes big Tam (not Mrs Calvert but a large Glaswegian bruiser who I've now got in my employ in order to make Ross respect his elders, Tam will go round to Ross' place and interview him with half a house brick 😳)

Paul, I'm old but not grumpy, well only with Ross.

PS I think Gay Al may need to make another arrangement for a nice young man to visit Ross at his place of work *eek*

If ya' can't say somethin' nice, don't say nothin' at all. Thumper

No, yesterday (I think - a bit vague *tongue*)

Big Tam's gone up in the world, he used to use an old bit of 4x2 with rusty nails stickin' oot end...

Gay Al sent me a young Texan boy when I was a workin' in Houston - he was as much use as tits on a bull 😬

Ross

Very Black 6spd SuperSport *wink*