Click here if you are having website access problems ×

New Ali Radtec Race Rad 160 GBP

Anthony

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My old copper radiator *may* have a leakage now which probably ain't worth fixing, and if so I would like to join this group buy.

Sadly my ECU is on its way back from England and I have no way of testing if the old one is faulty or not before the end of next week, and I really don't have the money to purchase a new one unless it is absolutely necessary.

What are your thoughts on this Anthony? Maybe you could ask the if price will be the same for 9 or 10 units?

Anthony,

I am currently without address book and email facilities and this may be the case for a couple of weeks.

If this bulk buy comes off, please phone me on 01643 703571 with details.

Thanks

Guys,

I think we are nearly there. The following is my understanding of current list;-

1.Shaun

2.Allen

3. Clayhead

4. Steve Craig

5. Brent Chiswick

6. Clive Mac

7. V500OSV

8. Rafael 7 SS

9. Jason Boud

10. Tim Whitehouse

Cost is 160+18 delivery (+VAT) or collect direct from Radtec and save delivery

May I please ask you to phone Radtec and let them know your cheque is on the way and confirm delivery address and your name etc.

Their details as follows ;-

Radtec Racing Radiators Ltd

Hawks Green La

Hawk Green

Cannock

Any questions give me a call, but please confirm to Radtec your interest and that cheque is on the way

V5000SV I have asked for yours as a priority

Regards to all

Staffs

WS11 2LH

Tel: (01543) 502525

Fax: (01543) 572229

Many thanks

Ben,

Glad all is OK

Timbo, just to confirm Radtec std rad will fit SV. If you are still looking for Rad please can you speak to them direct.

Incidentally Miraz updated his triple-by-pass Caterham unit to a Radtec to assist with overheating issues and is now off to Italy

*thumbup*

Not sure I need this - but...

I have an ex-Academy 1.6 roadsport (so it already has a comp. ali radiator???) - but would like to fit a laminova in the future.

Obviously this puts more stress on the cooling system - but do I need a Radtec? If an upgrade is definitely needed, I probably ought to get on the 'winter build' pre-purchase path...

Regds,

Myles

Hi Anthony,

I have been travelling abroad and I´ll contact Radtech tomorrow to place the order. I´ll probably will have it sent to a friend in London and then pick it up next week.

Thanks for getting this organised.

Regards,

*cool*

First 7 off roader in Spain :)