Click here if you are having website access problems ×

New Ali Radtec Race Rad 160 GBP

Anthony

Hi, if anyone else is interested in a Racetec ali rad please let me know. A number have been asking and at 160 GBP +VAT they are great value

happy to co-ordinate this if anyone is interested

By the way, I already have one and this is bulk price for Radtec based on 20, but they are happy to accomodate 10, given previous orders.

If I can help let me know

Anthony

Looking forward to coming back from the paint shop

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

oh is'nt that typical. Just paid £200 plus VAT and del for one of these last week. B*gger. Oh well, its a nice bit of kit so I can recommend it, especially with that reduction. Pics on website ..... *smile*

New site! mycaterham.com

here

42,000 in 23 months!

Edited by - angus&tessa on 27 Jun 2003 10:12:44

Just spoke to the nice man at Radtec, and he suggests that the race rad might get me down to my target 75 degrees (as recommended by Minister for the K) and it saves 1.5kg.

I am interested in the bulk purchase. Please send details.

Regards,

Mike.

I'm interested but not entirely sure the budget will stand it right now, but a couple of questions anyway.

Is there a bleed, and where is it located.

Is there a fitting to take the fan switch - and where is it located?

Thanks - I'm off to check the piggy bank *thumbup*

allen,

Yes - bleed screw on the top right corner and bottom left corner, and yes, caterham fan switch is top right, just below the coooant pipe that runs to the water rail. There are some pics on my site, in the Tech section.

New site! mycaterham.com

here

42,000 in 23 months!

Thanks Angus for responding, much appreciated

The rad is fantastic quality, and with bulk purchase cost comes down quite a bit too.

Angus, crane looks good too, where did you get it - Machine Mart ?

Anyway, back to the bulk-buy if anyone is interested, let me know and we can keep your engines cool.

Hi,

I have just ordered a Caterham unit but can cancel the order as they are out of stock.

I need extra cooling power for my tuned X Flow on track. Will this unit slot straight in in the same way as the Caterham race rad with the same lugs for the fan to locate onto? I have the original copper twin bypass unit at present and run an oil cooler.

If so can you count me in and I will cancel my other order.

Tim 07764 879776

Anthony - please put me down for one.

It's bad timing, I expect to be moving home very shortly, but what the hell, might as well get it now at a saving and install it later - I can go last on the list for delivery if you like?

allen

With Clive, this looks like 6 and 4 more to go

The cost is 160 GBP + delivery ( or you can collect from Radtec - they are very friendly )

Delivery is c.18 GBP.

Once we have 10, cheques for Radtec - including delivery address - and delivery cost, to be sent to me, I will send on 10 cheques to Radtec.

I hope that makes sense. It is most important that delivery addresses are supplied so that Radtec can send them to the right address

Many thanks

• Support Team

4 people still needed - anyone want one of these so that we can proceed. Word is that they are better than the Caterham Ali Road radiator and possibly more efficient even than the race radiator. All at a cost of less than the caterham ali road radiator.

Put your hands up please.

Shaun

Yellow SL *cool* #32

*arrowup*BTTT *arrowup* - again

Surely with hot weather and track days a few more people can see the benefits of more effective cooling and a weight saving too.

Add it to the upgrade list, buy now, save money, fit it during the winter.

You know you want to *wink* 😬 😬

Anthony,

My car's in the garage on Saturday 12 July for a laminova kit. If you can to get it to me (or the garage) for then, I'll take one.

I guess this means that the cut off point for my order is Thursday lunchtime this week. I'd also rather pay radtech direct by credit card, rather then cheque (shortage of funds!!). Let me know if you're happy with this.

Thanks,

Ben

*cool* Anthony:

We had today 39,5 C and I think it would be a good idea to upgrade the rad. The temp needle gets very close to the red zone....

I am interested in the rad, but I live in Spain. Would it be possible for Radtech to ship it overseas?, at what cost? Would it be also be possible to pay with a credit card? If both questions are yes, then put me onto the list.

I´ll passing the word arround the Spanish 7 club members to see whether we can get the extra 2 needed. I am also posting your offer in our webpage. 😬

First 7 off roader in Spain :)

Guys

My understanding is that we have interest from ;-

1.Shaun

2.Allen

3. Clayhead

4. Steve Craig

5. Brent Chiswick

6. Clive Mac

7. V500OSV

8. Rafael 7 SS

V500OSV is time limited.

If we can get two more we are up and running

Once we have 10, I will send names off to radtec and let you have a reference number so that when your cheque and delivery address is sent to Radtec they will release at the discount rate

Cost is 160+18 delivery (+VAT) or collect direct from Radtec and save delivery

Many thanks

Anthony

Back from the paint shop and suspension nearly fitted - where did I put those bolts ?