Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Pah

Set up a Hotmail account, email the URL for blatchat to the hotmail account, open the link from hotmail!

Hotmail uses frames and opens any links in a frame, so it'll appear to the nasty teacher at your new school that you'r browsing hotmail....

😬You laugh at me because I'm different, I laugh at you because you're all the same. 😬

Ohhh - I wished I listened in computer class instead of thinking Acorn Electrons was a fad and the Atari TV game consul was hear to stay.

Alternatively barge your way into the chief execs office, grab him or her by the tie and shake them until they let you log on - it might work...then again 😳 😬

There was a thread a few weeks ago which gave an alternative URL for blatchat but I cant find it now *thumbdown*

Depending on your firewall setup the Hotmail thing may not work because the request to go to blatchat still comes from your browser, not hotmail.

You could try a proxy service such as megaproxy.com (this is from memory as it has been banned here) but if they have blocked blatchat then they have probably blocked the proxies as well *thumbdown*

Nick

P8MRA - Red and Black 1.6K supersport

I dont believe in Fate, but I do believe in Sh*t, because Sh*t happens - here and here

• 2 years later...