Click here if you are having website access problems ×

why is school so boring

I though school was fun today cos they let me go on an outing, and we got biscuits and chocolate cake at lunchtime and everything *cool*

Even an Association of Pensions Lawyers conference is better than being in school - and I got to read loads of my Harry Potter book in the lunchbreak 😬 😬 😬

Tam

FH

Came back to school after outing - read BC - checked tennis scores so brain too full to consider working any more today *tongue*

Giving serious thought to allowing Mr Tam a chance to practice his pyrotechnic tendancies on the BBQ tonight 😬

two weeks today its Chateau-thingy-sur-wotsit 😬

Tam

Trying changing schools every 6 months ... it relieves the boredom *smile*

Trouble is you have to pluck up courage to visit t'shed in lunchbreak every 6 months too.

So how long do think is polite to leave it before you can turn up at new school with pixie boots and "mad" hair, and a slight whiff of gearbox oil on the pin-stripe ?

Noger, do it from the start. 😬

Get a guard 3 (or less) all over, in an office with an adjoining factory - everyone smells of oil *cool*

Works for me *smile*

Ref pixie boots though - one time I went for lunch forgetting I still had my size 10 DocM steel toecap shoes on, jumped in pedal car, got about 10 feet & realised my mistake..... much to the hilarity of some colleagues.....

Quick change & the single finger salute did the trick *thumbup* 😬

Ross

Very Black 6spd SuperSport *wink*