Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Championship Standings after 3 Rounds

Silver 21

Hi All

I've modded some errors in the results for MIRA and the Championship Standings can be viewed here

Any problems/queries ring someone else 😬

Graham

Competition Secretary

*cool* Lydden *thumbup*, Curborough *thumbup*, MIRA *thumbup*, Llandow, Loton Park, Curborough, Aintree...3 down, 4 to go *cool*

Graham,

I am gutted ☹️, I seem to have dropped to a more appropriate level in the list for Class 2!

But ........ you have left out my MIRA points. What have I done to deserve such punishment? *confused*

Despite this, thanks for all the hard work in putting it all together.

Mike Sankey

Mike

My sincere apologies I have now added your MIRA result and hey presto you are back in second, sorry to all those in Class 2 who've just gone down a place, my mistake ☹️ 😬 ☹️

Graham

Competition Secretary

*cool* Lydden *thumbup*, Curborough *thumbup*, MIRA *thumbup*, Llandow, Loton Park, Curborough, Aintree...3 down, 4 to go *cool*

Graham,

Brilliant , thanks for that.

Given the interference you were receiving from wellwishers like myself when you were trying to input the times in the first place, I am surprised that you managed to get any of them right!

Mike 😬 😬

Rob

Good to here from you again, you wipe the floor with Class 3 at Lydden and then diasappear *confused*

If you are back in the frame I definately don't stand a chance in the championship, perhaps I should not tell you where to get Loton Forms from..............................

................try here although I cannot guarenteee there are any places left

Graham

Competition Secretary