Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Hello

Paulus

Hello out there?? Anyone??

My 2nd post ever.

I've lurked around the shadows for some time and just plucked up the courage to put myself under the dim light of the shed.

suppose I too am a bikeshed virgin but have always stayed away from goats. Don't mind stoking a cat though *tongue*

I'm not a fully fledged 7 owner either. Its my ultimate abition to get one, sometime.

I'll take a Bikeshed vow "To buy a 7 as soon as I am able".

yearning for a se7en. one day soon

Now everyone what you need to ask this newcommer is what he means by "Don't mind stoking a cat though", is it some sort of reference to fireplaces and ugly faces? The school caretaker (where has he been lately) has a cat and it's starting to look worried that young PK will be baiting some sort of trap with a tin of meaty chunks in order to do some stoking 😳 *eek* *wink*

RoGT

Hello PK and welcome to the Shed *wink* *thumbup*

Hope you will be very happy here - and even if you don't have a 7 yet you can still come along to the after school meetings and I am sure there will be plenty of people to give you passenger rides 😬

*wink*

Rach

Yes Welcome to the lovely shed and don't let the teachers in here wind you up, all of the pupils down here are just about normal (well I do have a little problem which will become apparent at some point)

It's nice here innit 😬

If ya' can't say somethin' nice, don't say nothin' at all. Thumper

thanks one and all for the responses. *smile* *smile*

What are those fluffy bits on the chew. Is it edible?? I'll save it for later me thinks

As for stoking that has several different connotations(??) perhaps that could be discussed another time.

I'll peruse the beano and car book. as fo a peg whats that for or have you guys an initiation test for a first shedder

*thumbup* Thanks Hoopy *wink*

A thought on the 'A' Team theme. Is it the full version or is it just the "Dum de Dum Dum da da darrrr" bit.

Did it start with a voice over.

"In 1988(??) a crack commando team were wrongly imprisoned for a crime they did not commit. They escaped and have been on the run ever since....."

Any comments??

PK spearmint gum (same as wrigleys extra - probably a name change)