Click here if you are having website access problems ×

virgin bike-shedder

Chris W

I was talking to Rachel at the Cambridge evening blat-together last Tuesday (I'm from the good-looking Bedforshire bunch that meandered over) and she told me about the secret "bike-shed" culture that goes on in the test area of which I was totally unaware. Initiation ceremonies and wearing no clothes are just two of the things she absolutely denied. *wink* Ah ha... I can see through that.

Well, I've only one thing to say about all this.............................

LET ME IN

disgusted of Bedfordshire .......

aka

Chris

PS: I've rolled up one trouser leg as you instructed Rachel. What do I do now?????

1.8K SV 140hp see it here

Ah, 93 was a good year for Goats.

I've been up since before Dawn (snigger) searching for Druids doing this & that to virgins and now I've found one but he seems to be called Chris 😳

I'm glad to see that young Craig is keeping up his love of beasts and goats are so some much more usable in a domestic setting *eek*

So Chris would you like a ciggie or a quick snort from my hip flask, oh deary me, it's nearly empty, hic, well I've been up for hours on this misty solstice morning and I needed to keep the cold out.

Hi Tony I didn't know you sneaked in here .... big Hello to Chris *wink* I hope you enjoy our childish wibble in here ... of course we think we are grown up and everything...

Twas splendid to see you and so many of you other good looking Beds/Bucks folk on Tuesday *thumbup*

Cheers

Alex

S713UMY

1.8K Viper Blue and Black

I don't know, I've never had one.... somebody always beat me to it. ☹️

If all the virgins in the UK were laid end to end...........................

...................... would anyone be surprised 🤔

Chris 😬

1.8K SV 140hp see it here

Somewhat belatedly (because I have been working too hard and unable to get to a pc at the weekend)

Hello Chris - glad you made it *cool* The bikeshed lot are mainly harmless *eek* 😬 I am sure you will have a great time down here.

*wink*

Rach