Click here to contact our helpful office staff ×

Wiper spindle covers

Slarty Blat Fast

Speak to CC- they can supply two black SVA bolt-head cover thingys (in the biggest size they use), which push firmly down onto the spindle securing nut.

I didn't get any with my removable aero either- got mine gratis when I was last at Dartford- may be worth a call to see if they should have been with the aero fitting kit.

darren f

The Building of R300SEV is Here

Thanks guys - that makes sense. BTW, I've just noticed that they've redesigned the nose cone so that it now covers the lower wishbone bolts (no SVA bolt covers), and also done away with the lower fasteners. It simply clamps over the crossmember instead. When did they introduce that then?

How long before SVA insists that the nose cone is wide enough to cover the whole front suspension?

My favourite SVA bolt cover is the one that sits on top the exhaust support bracket between the silencer box , the body and the rear wing. How can any part of the anatomy get there during an accident? and if it did then the bolt head would be the least of their worries.

Absolutely no hitchhikers *thumbdown*

Mmm the nose cone thing intrigued me as well- especially in Nov/Dec last year when various people on here were discussing it. My kit came with the old design (exposed lower wishbone bolts) which totally confused me when trying to get the nose to fit *mad* *mad*.

I eventually put it down to the fact that I ordered a standard Caterham colour, whereas guys getting the new design had non standard colours. Perhaps CC had a backlog stock of noses in the standard colours 🤔 🤔.

darren f

The Building of R300SEV is Here