Click here to contact our helpful office staff ×

Duxford - July Shedders Meeting

Rachael

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Steve-B - i want to meet Emma part way down from Newcastle on Friday night and then leave her car there. Then on Sunday we can do Duxford and she can drive back with the first hour already done.

Where do you live 🤔

Thank for the offer *thumbup* *smile*

I'm fine for driving about as I now have a working seven AND a working cavalier. I had neither a few weeks ago ☹️

Edited by - hoopy on 8 Jul 2003 08:03:41

They aren't officially ours - they belong to the people next door, but are quite at home in our house/protecting our cars...

The latest trick is for one of them to jump in through the upstairs window *eek* not sure how she managed that...she didn't want to leave though, hence all the scratches on my hands/arms ☹️

Take them on at your peril...

Oh and that's a bag not a cat on the bench 😬

*wink*

Rach

Cats, sheep, whatever.

The most important thing is to do it facing over the edge of a cliff, so creature of the moment pushes back harder *tongue*

Oh, and Paul, I can only assume any double entendres quoted by you are purely from memory, as you are now in your twilight years...... 🙆🏻 😬

Ross

Very Black 6spd SuperSport *wink*

[ahem - on topic for a moment] are we planning to meet up inside the show or outside ?

I'd prefer inside in case I go early and the rest of the carroteers dont come along - so how about by the us air museum (the one in the middle with the glass front and the B52 inside) at 12 noon ? [/ahem]

Nick

P8MRA - Red and Black 1.6K supersport

I dont believe in Fate, but I do believe in Sh*t, because Sh*t happens - here and here

I'm going to ...watch the birtwisle webcam see if Em's 7 is in the drive and then go there...with plenty of kitty cat to avoid the tigers. Make my way into the car and then sit in it and weep that I haven't got one.

Just out of interest how many are going?