Click here to contact our helpful office staff ×

Duxford - July Shedders Meeting

Rachael

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hoop,

It does tell you at the beginning of the thread...the airshow is taking place on the weekend of the 12th and 13th of July - does that mean we will have the pleasure of your company and that I might get to meet Emma at last?

*wink*

Rach

We are hoping to be there both days, although will definitely not be paying to go in twice...

There is a very convenient farmers field on the centre line - where you can park and see the show and get a fantastic view of the planes as they fly straight over head...

If we decide which day most people are going to be there, maybe on the other day we can head for the field.

*wink*

Rach

I think you've just sent him to the field across the road (so he'd end up facing the wrong way), what he needs is

2, Farmers Field

Near Duxford

Cambridgeshire

If ya' can't say somethin' nice, don't say nothin' at all. Thumper

if sitting in said field rachel we should be wearing furiner shirts, funny hats, and some of them thar telyphoto lenses.

who knows we might be arrested, ahem, rewarded for spying on the planes.. 😬

Steve

210Bhp Sinister Version-VHPD here

Have we decided which day yet ? I think I have a one-day pass but want to make sure I go on the day we all go into the show rather than camp in field number 1 (or 2...)

One of my friends has a scanner radio, if I can persuade him to lend it to me I'll bring it along so we can listen to all the chatter from the tower and the planes.

Nick

P8MRA - Red and Black 1.6K supersport

I dont believe in Fate, but I do believe in Sh*t, because Sh*t happens - here and here

Edited by - Nick Woods on 26 Jun 2003 09:27:23