Click here to contact our helpful office staff ×

Race Rad + front ARB + nosecone

nick p

Yes, you've guessed it a front impact racing at brands yesterday so if anybody's got any of the following in good condition please let me know

- Green 18mm front ARB for narrowtrack

- undamaged nosecone in black, Caterham yellow, or unpainted

- race or standard radiator (part no 73157 or 73159)

Before I go and buy this lot from CC, just wondering if people out there have got any of this kit in brand new or nearly new condition (unwanted purchases, upgrades etc.).

Many thanks

Nick

Nick,

I have a narrow front ARB which measures 18mm dia as close as I can tell with a tape - can check with a vernier if necessary as not sure if Caterham make any other sizes almost the same. No colour code visible so don't know how I can tell if it's green. It's 900mm (roughly) from mid-ball to mid-ball - this should be narrow track. I've also got a pair of narrow track top wishbones and think I may have the balljoints in a box somewhere as well. All pretty good condition. Can take a picture and email if you're interested. Where are you based?

Mike

Hi Mike,

It sounds like the right one. They sometimes have a coloured dot on the bar (should be green) and the rubber bushes on the mounts are also colour coded.

Upper wishbones also sound interesting, but i think mine are undamaged. Off to Arch on saturday to get the verdict on whether its mild pain (reweld of damaged tubes but basically straight) or total agony (bent and thus long front needed) which is major wallet surgery.

I'm based in London. I'm on 07971 989 088

many thanks

Nick