Click here if you are having website access problems ×

VX 2.0 Turbo Installation for a 7 (320bhp)

Mike C

Just testing the water here as I don't actually have the components yet but probably will in a week or two. I may well be getting an HPC with full turbo installation that has been developed at trully massive cost (I mean massive!!!)

I may well choose to revert it back to a normally aspirated unit and would therefore have absolutely every component needed to convert a VX 7 unit into a 320 bhp turbo 7. This would include pistons exhaust wiring turbo filtres radiator plumbing intercoolers etc. Please note that this is all currently running reliably in a caterham now, so not a bodge job calibre etc

I'm only thinking of selling because I'm after a bit of originality and would consider some swaps for standard kit plus cash here and there. I'm not after a huge sum of money for this but certainly need to cover the cost of refitting the standard gear.

Anybody interested?????

Mike C

07770 968944

07770 968944

Mike, Hi long time no speak......! LeMan 02 and the saga of the tobaco in the Disco!

Antway, as for the HPC. Is it / was it blue? if I think you'll find Clive Kendrick built it 01978861382. Boy does it shift. Only thing that was ugly was the exhaust.

Good luck *eek*

what happened to the thundering V8 that you swapped your JPA (Jonathan Palmer Almost for, got tired of the padded seats?? Want your little Kermit back??? Well, tough....

I am having far too much fun with it.

Don't miss the summer completely!

DL

DAVID L

It's quite easy being GREEN !

Thanks David!!!!

Still got the Cobra but do miss the 7 and i've sort of got the bug (again)

Glad Kermit is serving you well!!!!

Might well be tempted with the new project but have to see how the maths work out.

It could well be the Paul Stephens car and yes Vanessa it is blue. Good to hear from you!! Thanks for the number, I'll give him a call.

Mike C