Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Free to a Good Home/ For sale

F355GTS

Bike rack..the sort that will hang on the back of a hatchback etc will take 2 -3 bikes (you might need a strap or two for it) MINTY HAS 1ST CALL IF NOT STEVE MOTTS

Set of std coolant hoses for a 7 K series - TAKEN BY ANGUS

Set of Thule roof rails with removable ski racks, fititngs for current 5 series Saloon or old Granada Mk3

Above items FREE but taker collects, ideally before next weekend as new project arrives *smile*

Genuine BMW roof rail set plus ski rack inserts (fititng for current 5 series Saloon) £50 (cost about £180 IIRC)

2 x Honda twin engine Pro Karts Powerhawk 1 x 97 1 x 98 chassis all with nearly new engines, 4 spare engines and massive amount of spares inc clutches, sprockets, seats, loads of spare wets/ slicks/ rims etc etc supplied with 2 kart trailer,ridiculously cheap at £1,200 (this is probably around £6k+ worth of stuff new I just need the space *smile* )

3 good SLR rims 2 x 6.5 x 13 and 1 x 8.5 x 13 plus 1 x 8.5 x 13 with damaged inner rim fitted with useable slicks £350

1 x set CR500's 2 175/55 x 13 and 2 x 205/55 x 13 2mm to 3mm tread left plus 2 more 175's a bit more worn (track only) £80 the lot

Mark

e-mail me at mark@collinsclan.co.uk

Edited by - F355GTS on 15 Jun 2003 09:14:28

I'm interested in the ski racks (preferably without the rails).

How many pairs do they hold? I may have trouble picking them up anytime soon but I'd certainly see you right if you could post them on to me (I'm in Essex).

Neil

Better to burn away and fade out, than to burn out and fade away....

Mark. I have roof rails for my car and was hoping that they are just the regular universal clamp on type of carrier. In the past I have just cable tied my skis to the bars but this is a pain in the armpit and means you need a handfull of cable ties and a pair of cutters every journey!

Neil.

Mark

Thanks for info re Karts. Don't wish to waste your time so better say I will leave it (distance and time conspiring against me).

Sounds like a stonking deal for someone.

thanks again Finlay

THE ONLY SE7EN IN THE HEBRIDES!