Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Friday the 13th

rossybee

Yikes, I was just about to post on the same subject.

I think as it's nice and sunny that it would be tempting fate to take your pedal car, I suggest you take your pogo stick instead. You can't be too safe now can you *wink*

If ya' can't say somethin' nice, don't say nothin' at all. Thumper

Generally for me, Friday 13th is lucky...

I passed my 11+ on Friday 13th...

I passed GCSE English on Friday 13th

I even sat one of my finals on Friday 13th...

Darn - I should have brought the pedal car to work today *eek* 😬

Ah well, maybe I get to drive it tonight instead...

*wink*

Rach

The only actual collision I have had with another vehicle was on Friday 13th *eek* about 20 years ago.

Fortunately (all relative of course) it wasnt my fault - we were sideswiped by a van who didnt stop at a T-junction but luckily neither my passenger or I were hurt. He hit the front nearside wheel quite hard, so if we had been just another 2-3 feet up the road it could have turned out a lot worse.

I didnt even realise it was Friday 13th until I was reporting it to the insurance company the next day...

We're going to a BBQ tonight and have been debating whether to take the 7 or not bearing in mind the date today and the two insurance claims in 9 months I have made on it ☹️. We decided that we might as well take it because we have no more NCD to lose on it so if something does happen it might as well happen to the 7 rather than to our tintop with its full NCD

Nick

P8MRA - Red and Black 1.6K supersport

I dont believe in Fate, but I do believe in Sh*t, because Sh*t happens - here and here

Edited by - Nick Woods on 13 Jun 2003 09:08:26

UPDATE:

Took pedal car to work, doors stayed folded in passenger footwell, put tonneau on to be sure.

Enjoyed every moment (rained on way to work, but hey, I'm waterproof, eh 🤔)

Popped into Sainsbury's for a few bits & bobs on way home, closed garage doors, arse fell out of poly bag, vino tinto smasheroonie ☹️

That being the only bad thing, not too bad all in all 😬

Ross

Very Black 6spd SuperSport *wink*