Click here to contact our helpful office staff ×

Anyone got a MEMS to spare?

Peter Carmichael

Before I raid Graham Ridgway's car, does anybody have a MEMS and matched immobiliser not in use at the moment 'cos I need to test the electrics on the conversion I have just done. My old MEMS and immobiliser don't appear to be working on either of the cars I have tried them on.

Does anybody remember chapter and verse on how to get immobilisers matched to MEMS ecus by Rover dealers?

Peter, I have a spare MEMS for a EU2 engine if you would like it. Could pop it in the post.

As for matching it to the immobiliser, I took it to my local rover dealer who did it for around £15

If you want it ring me on 07977 498805

Blue and Carbon Supersport

No.28

Edited by - gareth harrold on 13 Jun 2003 07:49:21

Peter

Julian Thompson I think still has a matched VHPD Mems and Immobilisor that he kindly lent to me

or you are welcome to borrow the VHPD Mems from my car for the next 3 weeks (although my Immobilisor is disabled (ie it deosn't set and I don't have the remotes!)

Mark

given the 7 is not going anywhere without the alarm ecu programmed - jut remove the alarm ecu from the cat 7 and plip. Take it to a Rover dealer and they'll reprogramme it on another car on Testbook.

JLZ7447

1.6K this week