Click here if you are having website access problems ×

FOR SALE 1.6K - £12750

timbo

Still for sale - and getting seriously stonking money for this good a 7.

£12750

Mileage: 1395

Registered & SVA'd 2002

1.6K EU3 std engine bar lightened & balanced flywheel/clutch assembly.

Metallic Silver with black cycle wings, black rr wings & black nose band.

SPC semi helical close ratio 5 speed

SPC 4.1 diff (live axle).

13" 3 piece Ultralites with black centres

13" 185/60 Bridgestone Potenzas

S type leather seats

Bilsteins all round with uprated frt antiroll bar

Full weather gear with hood bag.

Luke harnesses

Starter button

as superlite - no spare wheel carrier.

Black pack (less screen which is brushed aluminum)

Pictures can be emailed to all whom request. (picture @ 'Pistoheads')

Tim (07801 364976).

JLZ7447

1.6K this week

• 3 weeks later...

just keep the ball rolling:

Was out for a blat with Simon on Saturday - after putting it back into completely std 1.6K form but leaving competition exhaust on - ABSOLUTELY FANTASTIC FUN. I am now convinced that my TB setup produced more performance but so much higher up the rev range that it reduced the road performance 'fun' factor. So, you loose the induction roar. But, by god, the thing was so much more civilised to run. I fear I am sounding old.

Honest stans car sales *biggrin*

Sounding old, beginning to look it too *wink* *wink*.....and I won`t even mention how you drive....

I had the pleasure of driving Tim`s car on Saturday......just to try out the gearbox mind you......I agree with Tim`s comments, the car is really good fun on the road, and that close ratio box is absolutely fantastic.

S2 8ELL

Birkin S3 2.0 Zetec 170bhp

what do ya mean looking old - I have just dyed my hair a natural auburn last night (Wella no.4 I'll have you know)- I feel like 20 again. I wish I could say "at least I've got hair" straight back at you. Sounds like we're up for a war of insults @ Goodwood ;o))

And as for how I drive - we'll see whose fastest round Kirkistown in the ninja.

I must let Jo drive the Caterham - that's sure to get you annoyed.

Starting to border on the ridiculosuly cheap price - I'll take £12,400. I know its only a further £100 off but some is going to steal this good a 7 and make money on on the mainland.

I know this honest car dealer.... and I've seen this car being built a couple of times.... this is GRRRREEEEEAAAAATTTTTTTTTT value for money *eek*

I am astonished that it's still available. Tim, I suggest you add back the £100 last knocked off and offer a free flight to the lucky buyer... seriously guys this is good news car, whats more it is in a good colour (nice silver.... OK not as nice as mine but hei it's Timbo from Ireland we're talking about 😬

Someone buy it... if it hits £12k Tim I'm stupidly interested and may add to my already overly spent toy budget (that knocks on the head the Harry Potter lego collection).

Richard

Tricks...aka darstardly

Y57 CDS "Mutley"

no problem - I'll speak to Alan Ward @ Stena. We have access to cheap rates via NI. 7 clubs. Ps. If you want - just get cheap return flights. It may well be that an associate N.I. 7 member is taking his seven over at the same time. I would quite enjoy the blat over with him to deliver the car. Only a thought mind.

Simon, I'll give you a bell about ferry prices.

Ferries look dear, so if your contact could help out on a cheap return ferry I would appreciate it. If you could post me a price for the ferry crossing and it looks reasonable then I'll book a one way ticket for the monday on Easyjet and hope to see you at the airport!

Simon

When do you anticipate travelling?

There will be a difference in price peak or off peak (ie Mon to Thurs)

I can get a price Monday morning but I need to know a date at least.

Thanks

Simon

S2 8ELL

Birkin S3 2.0 Zetec 170bhp