Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Any one else not going to le Mans :-(

pussycat

I am sat here bored at work just thinking of all those lucky 7'ers who are excited about going to Le mans and I am not!

What, if anything can be done to brighten the day and cheer me up?

Working at the MET Office I did think about making it rain, but it seemed a bit unfair...... *eek*

Jane

Don't make it rain, I was there in 01 when it p**ed down and it was miserable - give em blinding continuous sunshine and see how many get heatstroke and severe sunburn 😬 😬 😬

Maybe I'll make it next year *thumbup*

OK - will get onto the forecasters and see what I can do! They are moving the IT systems down to Exeter soon, but here they just said they would make up the weather broadcasts if the systems all failed...has happened before apparently - and it proved more accurate! *eek*

DEFINATELY GOING NEXT YEAR!!!

Will the IT systems be able to cope with being instructed in a West Country dialect 🤔

I'm not going to le Mans ☹️ *thumbdown* but....

I am going to France in 26 days 😬 *cool* *cool*

FH *cool*

Come to Snetterton instead... *wink* *thumbup*

Spinner you can organise the good weather for us... *wink*

Alex is organising a tent or something... *wink*

and we can all enjoy watching the Caterham support races and the main event, the 24 hour 2CV race...featuring none other than Grads racing driver extraordinare Buroz *wink*

Who needs Le Mans... 😬

The only news I have is that Arnies car has died an awful death

Which is about as newsworthy as as "sun rose this morning" *tongue* 😳 😬 ... happens every year , innit *confused*

Luckily Arnies first go at building a pedal car produced a somewhat more reliable beasties ... although perhaps not as fast *smile*

Hiya Hoopy, and thanks Rach for pointing out my non-newness. Hoopy you have probably seen me at events. Probably the smallest girl there, me being vertically challenged!

*wink*

Have a great time those going to Snetterton! Think I may just sun bathe..... *cool*

Jane