Click here if you are having website access problems ×

We've annoyed a GOG again!

Indeed, with the exception of when I was a little bit naughty all we are doing is taking up a little space and not really consuming server horsepower. I bet you didn't know that the Headmaster powers this place with a team of horses in a treadmill, poor old Dobbin *wink*

If ya' can't say somethin' nice, don't say nothin' at all. Thumper

Surely the GOG is not talking about us - we can't be accused of prattling away about nothing inparticular - must be Techtalk now most of that is all magic to me - you can guess that once I have made it down the road of Caterham attainment that I won't be building the car.

Boonie, I wouldn't worry about not being technical. I turn up to monthly meetings and stand round with everyone else, nodding in the right places and peering under bonnets with the oily handed brigade.

No idea what I'm meant to be looking at *eek*

When people start talking about bottle throdies and off camber grommets I fall back on the skills honed in years of meetings. Look thoughtful, and ask someone elses opinion 😬

No one actually listens anyway *tongue*

Definitely no useless prattling going on down here 😬

Caterham 21 VHPD *cool* - one of the few *thumbup*

😬

Good job there's not that many of us around - or else we would all be standing around kicking tyres passing the same question onto each other but not answering it.

I have days where I think yes I could build one of those...but then reality hits and I realise it would just all go wrong. A mechanic friend of mine often asks me 'How are you still alive' after he lifts the bonnet of the car after I have complained that its been making a noise for weeks but have been turning the radio up so I can't here it.