Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Llandow 6th July

Silver 21

A lot of you championship contenders seem to be missing a golden opportunity to score points by not attending this worthwhile event in glorious South Wales.

Despite having 101 competitors registered for the championship only half of you are planning to go to Llandow on the 6th July, it can't be because of the distance as for all you folks down south it is no further away than Curborough.

If you have not entered this event I would ask you to reconsider especially in light of the fact that Curborough will be over subscribed again and if we are not careful this will give Dave Jackson the chance to score maximum points 😳 😳.

Plug over but to make this event a success and for it to happen again next year we really do need your support, *thumbup* *thumbup* *thumbup* *cool*

Graham

Competition Secretary

*cool* Lydden *thumbup*, Curborough *thumbup*, MIRA, Llandow, Loton Park, Curborough, Aintree...2 down, 5 to go *cool*

Graham

The Kipper family would love to do Llandow as we thoroughly enjoyed it last year. Unfortunatley it clashes with daughter's graduation in Durham. So if you could move it to Croft, we might stand a chance of getting there.

Kipper

Fun is not a straight line.

llandow is a great little circuit, very fast , easy to get to and very freindly and I would hate for it to not be on the calender next year so come get signed up *thumbup* .Plus as BB says a great opportunity to score points in the championship *thumbup*

are there places available on the track day before (not a L7CGBB event), if so you can make a full weekend of it *thumbup*

rob *smile*

Rob

Not a cheap option I'm afraid, if you enter in two classes (which Andrew & Mac did last year) you pay 2 entry fees, for both people to cover the costs.

Graham

Competition Secretary

*cool* Lydden *thumbup*, Curborough *thumbup*, MIRA, Llandow, Loton Park, Curborough, Aintree...2 down, 5 to go *cool*

Edited by - Bacon Butty on 10 Jun 2003 08:34:46

Peter

You are of course correct, only one class points would count towards the championship, I just think Rob is after a drive in your car *cool*

Graham

Competition Secretary