Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Heated windscreen for sale...

tiptree

1994 deDion car heated windscreen, ali surround and stanchions. No cracks but couple of chips, passed recent MoT. Surround good but needs polishing. New screen and surround now fitted so need to clear garage of this one.

Best offer over £20 received on this posting by 6pm on 10th June can collect it from Tiptree, Essex.

Tomorrow's a good day for it!

Jimbo, if the buyer is willing to sell you the stanchions, I'm more than happy to take them off, but you'll need to arrange that with whoever gets it -£30 the winning bid at the moment and a real bargain at that!

(Drove all the way from Mersea Island to Tolleshunt Knights at 35 mph behind some p0xy van tonight - don't you just hate road users that go out of their way to stop you getting by)

AlanT, your posting was at four minutes to six, yours was the highest bid. It's yours if you want it. Send me an e-mail in the next 24 hours to say how you'd like to collect/pay for it.

Well for those that missed out on Tiptree's screen see my posting Another heated windscreen for sale....

'Can you hear me running' ......... OH YES and its music to my ears 😬 😬 😬

1988 200 bhp, 146 ft lbs, 1700cc Cosworth BD? on Weber's with Brooklands and Clamshell wings, Freestyle Motorsport suspension.