Click here if you are having website access problems ×

After school meeting II

Rachael

Can we make an effort to try and keep this vaguely on topic so that we know who is going to be at the next meeting. *wink* Thanks!

Sounds like FH has (been?) volunteered *wink* *thumbup* to host the next meeting, so I thought I would try and see if there is a date that looks favourable for it...

What I suggest is that people just reply with dates when they ARE available *wink*...much as I do want to know about when you are moving house, or when you are going on tour, it does tend to confuse the issue *confused*

Thanks *wink*

Rach

😬

5th or 19th July

2nd, 9th, 16th August

July 12th / 13th sounds good then. I'd better check with Emma - but its the weekend before Euro so she should be ok to come down as I'll be away the next few weeks.

Also if we're blatting together that weekend it might help her hating me so much for going to Italy when she isn't ☹️

HOOPY

R706KGU 495 kg 200 bhp Hoopylight R - finished this weekend i hope *smile*

Rach - are the dates at the foot of your original post the ones you wanted us to consider?

If so, I quite like the way Hoopy has ignored them completely so far *tongue*

If not, I grovel in mortification in the general direction of the Hoopster 😳

Pat and his not quite black and white cat

ooops missed those

The problem is that its awkward for Emma to get consequetive weekends away as she has to get her mum to look after the kids and it means she doesn't get so see them so much.

All the other weekends are ones where we're either doing something or they're the weekend before / after. if it can;t be on the dates I suggested then we'll have to try and think of ways to help Em persuade her mum to be nice.

HOOPY

R706KGU 495 kg 200 bhp Hoopylight R - finished this weekend i hope *smile*

OK chaps. Dates of availability if FHville is the desired location.....

Sunday June 22

July - not good. We're in France from 7 to 20

August - just about any Saturday or Sunday apart from Saturday 9 and 30.

*idea* The L7C Curborough Sprint is on Sunday 24. Those of you with camping facilities could blat to FHville on Saturday, pitch tents in garden and throw sacrifices at barbecues all day/evening. Then early morning blat #2 to Curborough to watch/participate in Sprint. No doubt Mr FH and I will be marshaling again *biggrin*

Over to you..........

FH *cool*

OOoooo! Rachael has had a whizzy idea - how about we have the next 'shedders

meet at the Duxford Air Show on weekend 12th/13th July? that way we all get

to meet up and have a drink/food/natter/etc, and there'll be some nice

aeroplanes to look at too (cos quite a few of us seem to be into planes too).

I know it's a bit biased towards us Cambridge bods, but it's a splendid idea...

what say you?

moom

www.megabird.co.uk

I will be at Duxford anyway...so if lots of shedders want to come along to, that will be even better...

For those of you travelling from further afield, we should be able to make bed/floor space available, if anyone needs it...

*wink*

Rach

OI! you in the red and black, are you too young to read properly *confused*

Rach just wants to know which dates you _can_ make, not which day you are fiddling with yourself. just a list of weekend dates you can make... it's simple really. *thumbup* 😬 *thumbup*

moomin

Edited while I learn to spell properly.

www.megabird.co.uk

Edited by - moomin on 7 Jun 2003 14:17:01

Although I am not a frequent shedder ( I sometimes hide round the corner listening to what the big kids are doing, then leg it when they see me), I have a 7 & will be going to Flying Leg-ends in July. Now I might come in the 7 (from Merseyside!).

*smile*

Is there a shed-with-a-shed then *confused*

Will look up Duxford on the map. Have a friend in Ipswich, so if I still don't have a new school by then, may well be able to combine the trips.

There was an airshow near us on Sunday. Well I assume there was, as we got a fly past of Lancaster + Spitfire (or Hurracaine ?) and then the Red Arrows.