Click here if you are having website access problems ×

ALERT - Hated veg on the radio.....!!

Ballast

11am on Radio 5 - they are going to discuss this heated topic... 😬

I thought that Mr Birdwhistler could contribute with some high brow comments on the cucumber....or not.... *tongue*

Mr B will be happy to know that there is a sect in the Middle East which think that the lettuce is the cause of all evil... *confused* *confused*...he could join and persuade them to widen their cause to the "c" word 😬

Bx

😬 - Hoop, sorry I just don't believe it! *eek* 😬

Mr B - is out and about in his pedal car today, so he will have missed the radio show. However maybe he can write to these lettuce loathers and persuade them to incorporate "C" into their beliefs.

I am sure he will be very grateful to you Ballast for bringing this to his attention! *thumbup*

*wink*

Rach

*confused*>

*idea* I am sure that Mr B can listen to the whole lot again courtesy of the BBC website... *wink* *wink* *wink* Wouldn't want him to miss the details??

The discovery of like minds.... 😬 Having heard a small portion ( *tongue*) sprouts were deemed the spawn of satan...but I didn't here the "c" word mentioned....

Bx

Paul, perhaps you might be interested in the product covered by US patent #5,593,398 🤔

The brainchild of Buck Weimer of Pueblo, Colorada it trades under the name of Under-Ease and is "airtight underwear with a replaceable charcoal filter that removes bad-smelling gases before they escape"

*eek* 😳 😬

try www.under-tec.com

Caterham 21 VHPD *cool* - one of the few *thumbup*