Click here if you are having website access problems ×

cr4p tv theme tunes

Kinda on topic - if you squint.

It only really occurred to me the other day that some people just don't get the 'You were working in cocktai bar........woooo, woo, wooo ,wooooooo" Fiat advert.

Spoke to a relative who was saying he thought the ad was funny because the man was worried that the girl would leave him despite having only gone a few feet. He had completely missed the song ref.

Sorry - that was my ramble for the day.

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Unlike the kids in Scooby Doo who always failed to spot that the monster/ghost/ghoul/mummy was actually the bloke who owned the fairground *confused*

That said, I was always glued to it 😬

My sister-in-law got a fab Christmas present - its a mouse from the Clangers which sings:

We will find it, we will bind it, we will stick it with glue, glue, glue

We will stickle it, every 'ickle bit of it,we will stick it like new, new, new

Has added " drives my brother nuts" feature *tongue*

Tam

Isn't that one of the mice from Bagpuss - not the Clangers...they were top mice, wish they would visit my house and fix and tidy things *wink* Ah yes, so all threads go full circle and come back to me wanting someone to clean my house!! 😬

Come on, this is the bikesheds, most of them won't even notice...

Bagpuss was always a favourite - didn't go much for the Clangers though...

Only problem now, is that I have that song in my head..still it's better than blooming Wizzbit 😬

I don't remember the Taragon end-of-a-pencil rubber that I had looking very much like Chris Eubank, but then the rubber was pink.

I used to really like Constable Knapweed's little ditty that contained the line "I keep the law & order along the garden border"

I'm dill the dog, I'm a dog called Dill, I try to catch my tail, I haven't caught it yet

If ya' can't say somethin' nice, don't say nothin' at all. Thumper

For those who want a catchy tune in their head all day...

"It's Saturday, no school today, so what are we going to do...blah, blah, blah something about not staying in bed....We're Wideawake."

Wackaday and Timmy Mallett - after watching that most weekends I am suprised I am as balanced as I am. *confused*