Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Where's Rossy B gone???

Rachael

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Small people leak various things out of every orifice, I think the suggestion might work but could be expensive in Coke, perhaps someone could try a cheaper drug, Ross ?

If ya' can't say somethin' nice, don't say nothin' at all. Thumper

Thanks Paul, yes I do believe I have it down to a fine art.

Example:

Coke is a BIG no-no.

You have to scrape them off the roof afterwards due to the E numbers involved.

Diet Coke is worse, & Irn Bru is the madness daddy.

Smarties & Creme Eggs are firm favourites also.

Cheaper alternative to Coke could be a hefty dose of Calpol (say, a couple of tablespoons) - BUT AS DAVINA SAYS - DON'T TRY THIS AT HOME !!!

Regards all,

The Voice of Experience

*tongue*

Ross

Very Black 6spd SuperSport *wink*

Irn Bru is the madness daddy

LMAO. Quite so. Even attempting to drink it is a sign of incipient lunacy.

Dirty nappies are only good for one thing - terrifying your male mates who have never had kids of their own (see Boonie's treatment above). I'll never forget the look on my best mate's face when he foolishly offered to help me change a particularly vile example.

The best advice I can offer is always try and foist off the job of changing the really smelly ones on your other half. This is callous, I know, but easily the best method.

It can lead to Mexican stand-offs developing where neither partner accepts the responsibility, be it through callousness, laziness or on spurious grounds of fairness. These are very dangerous if resolution is not achieved within a reasonable timeframe, as the offending pants can continue to expand through the addition of further unwanted waste product, until the seals pop and it's time for a dung-fuelled re-enactment of the Challenger O-ring disaster, right in your own home.

Edited by - Meldrew on 5 Jun 2003 15:54:07

Edited by - Meldrew on 5 Jun 2003 15:54:42

*thumbup* 😬

It's also well worth losing your sense of smell, then you can say "no I did notice that the sprog is crawling around with 10kg of toxic waste down the back of their nappy" *eek*

I had a collegue who through it fun to take a couple of used nappies into work and leave them in peoples desk drawers while they were away on holiday *mad*

😬

You've reminded me - it's also huge fun to visit some friends, realise baby is stinking, and say absolutely nothing, just to see how long it takes the hosts to say something along the lines of "I think someone might have done something" followed by a nervous chuckle.

Of course, I don't have many friends left now ...

Pat and his not quite black and white cat

Pat - your last few comments show that you're a man after my own heart *tongue* 😬 *thumbup*

Sunny D - try leaving in tintop on a sunny day - it gives them the sh!ts...

NOTE: I DON'T DO THIS ON PURPOSE 😬

Ross

Very Black 6spd SuperSport *wink*

I have a story along those lines (not with a *thumbup* up the 🙆🏻) involving a naked 2 week old and projectile poo.

I'd need to recount it face to face *eek*

Paul

• 3 years later...