Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Where's Rossy B gone???

Rachael

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

But we are talking children here, so I was thinking Chocolate flavour (just keep Wombles out of harms way, eh Noger *wink*), Powder Puff Girls themed flavour or McDonalds Happy Meal flavour, all would be good to splatter on the wall or car interior. It makes little difference anyway as PN's all look like vomit from the word go *eek*

If ya' can't say somethin' nice, don't say nothin' at all. Thumper

It's come to my attention that someone has been giving their children alcohol so that they'll sleep during late night house work.

This is completely wrong, it's far better to get the blighters to do the house work when they are awake, this will also tire them out so they'll sleep soundly.

This is No 1 in a series of handy tips being bought to you by the school wellfare system

The Social Worker 😬

Rachael see my reply about spirits, you don't have to share

Hoopy, I would recommend a large stiff broom (the sort used to muck out stables is ideal). That way you can get the 🙆🏻 nice and clean but you don't have to get too close to the 🙆🏻 itself

This is No 2 in a series of handy tips being bought to you by the school wellfare system

The SW

Do nwhat Windy and Mrs Windy used to do. Every time I visited them it was always uncle Boonie's turn to change the nappy. Something to do with me having no sense of smell - however it's a bit off putting when the do-do is green *eek* and the little blighter insists on either waggerling their feet around in it or then weeing on you once the old nappy is off. *confused*

from earlier:

wire brush, knock it against a wall once encrusted.

Job Done.

The voice of experience 😬

PS. SW - if necessary, they get spirits during the day also, if me & the missus want some peace...

Ross

Very Black 6spd SuperSport *wink*

You could remove the head of the broom from the handle and microwave it, the smell would be attrocious however.

Another plan would be to get the blighters to wash the brush themselves in the bath (do they have baths in the north, or are they just used to keep coal off the whippet ?).

You could do away with the brush altogether and buy a child sized bidet or a hose pipe out in t'yard and just wash it off, only of course if the place has running water. I do not recommend lowering small children into a well and the poo would leave a nasty taste in the drinking water (but it can be used as a form of punishment that won't leave any marks (that show))

This is No 3 in a series of handy tips being bought to you by the school wellfare system

The SW