Click here to contact our helpful office staff ×

2.0 16v Vauxhall into 1993 1.4 chassis

nbut

Hi, this should go in.

Do you have dual g'box mounting position ?

Please give me a call as I am in the process of converting 1990 chassis

At least you will have injection tank etc *wink*

Tel 07714 835983

Anthony

Off to the paint shop PDQ...

Should fit, as Anthony says check too see if you have the dual gearbox mounting bracket. I have just completed this task and only managed to start it last night after 5 Months *eek*. If you do decide to go down this route be prepared for a mammouth job, this is assuming that you have all the tools and the necessary skills. It might be easier and a lot cheaper option to find a more powerfull car *idea*

C7 PWT Pure Steel XE.

Hi Nbuts

Apologies, but best we speak tomorrow as working from home this PM and therefore need to be careful...

The task is great fun and endless opportunities for upgrades.

Lets have a chat tomorrow; however, both VX and K upgrades to serious power are expensive and should be viewed as a long term investment

I recommend that you agree a scope, agree a budget and fix it there

Peter and I have gone down the same road - Peter is some way ahead, but hopefully I will catch up over the next few months !

Speak to you tomorrow

Perhaps a Toyota 4age 'Silvertop' : 1.6 litre 160hp, 20valve, V cam timing, 11:1 comp..bone stock.. Legendary Toyota reliability..

and if Reaaaly after more power .. 260 hp is being achieved in Formula Atlantic use... at tremendous expense I suspect...but this engine with it's matching transbox it's a V nice package indeed, well worth considering.

These are JDM engines from Corolla Levins, begining in early 90's..Should be available from yer local Friendly Importer..