Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Le Mans tickets, camping and crossing

MartinB

Due to an illness and doctors orders one of my friends is now unable to make Le Mans and his driving partner won't come on his own, or can't because he doesn't have a car, so I have for sale on thier behalf;

Chunnel crossing on Fri 13th 08.28hrs return Mon 16th 17.42hrs, two general entry tickets and a camping pass to Houx Annexe.

Cost them £360 but I think they might consider an offer. This is not £360 each its £360 inclusive.

If you are intrested or know anybody who might be, please E-mail me.

I have checked with Continental Car Tours who we booked with and they are happy with the tickets being transfered. In fact I think they will also try to sell them as they were over subscribed.

This shows what good value the club trip is imho.

We get on top of this deal:

The whole L7CGB setup on site, the marquee, big screen, sat tv, hot showers, kitchen, dining area, secured parking, access to 240v power, heated pool ! and the general atmos around camp - before you mention the band (not cheap even if they sound that way), fireworks, BBQs etc.

We also get Grandstand seats, two nights hotel around the Sea Cat crossing.

At the end of the day you can go basic - what this deal is - or you can make a bigger break of the event and camp in style with like-minded seven owners, what our trip is all about.

shrewdcookie - my site

This advert was not meant to start a debate on the club trip, what I am selling does not compare, I think what you get on the club trip is exceptional, and very easy to book thanks to Arnie's efforts, you try phoning round for weeks trying to get the best deal because some of your mates are tight and they all want to come and go at different times and by different routes.

The reason we went down the self booking route is I am the only Caterham owner so I have to put up with, 1 BMW, 1 Audi TT, 1 Audi S3, Jag XK8 and a now canceled Tiger Cat in the convoy.

I could now split if required as I have someone intrested in the camping and entry passes, so if you don't fancy Le Mans but want a long weekend in France get in touch.

The travel times can also be changed and we will cover the cost of this.

It is also looking good on the weather front so you can get a tan for free. 😬 *cool*

Edited by - MartinB on 3 Jun 2003 13:30:57